Write for us - contribute a story on Popnable.com? Learn more about how to contribute your story on Popnable.
Yes, yes, yes! We're looking for you.
If you’ve got an idea that will challenge our visitors and it is related to the music market, this is for you!
Just aim to bring readers a fresh perspective on a topic that’s keeping you up at night.
Please don’t send us press releases or sales pitches. They make us feel useless inside. Be original!
Before you submit, look at our style guide and recent articles for insight into structuring and formatting your piece, and make sure your submission:
- Has a thesis and offers a clear argument—not just a list of tips and tricks.
- Has a voice. Be bold, interesting, and human.
- Is written for an audience of music fans - could be about charts, albums, trends, etc.
- Must be at least 250 words long.
- No spam and direct advertising.
- We allow using a link in the stories. Must be related to the context.
What we publish?
We publish stories of anywhere between 250–2,500 words, depending on subject complexity. 500 words is about average. Articles may be casual in tone.
Are you ready to start? Here is - send a story .