Copyrights and DMCA
Learn more about our DMCA/Copyrights protecting.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Popnable.com takes matters of Intellectual Property very seriously and is committed to meeting the needs of content owners while helping them manage publication of their content online.
It should be noted that Popnable.com is a leading music portal linking to third party websites such as YouTube.
Any content on these third party websites are the responsibility of those sites and not Popnable.com.
We have no knowledge of whether content on third party websites is or is not authorized by the content owner
as that is a matter between the site that hosts video and image content and the content owner.
Popnable.com does not host any audio/video content on its servers or network.
Popnable.com may host photographics that:
(1) Has been uploaded as user-generated content.
(2) as the fair use of a copyrighted work
- non-commercial use, used as informative source, preview of researching and/or reporting data.
- low-quality and not full-size of the photo (just a preview)
Popnable.com is a pro-DMCA website and as such Content Owners can use the DMCA protocol to request removal of links
to audio/video/photographic that they believe infringe their copyright.
Content owners must understand that by having a link removed from Popnable.com they will not be removing
the actual source from the 3rd party site.
Content owners must contact the audio/video/photographic hosting site themselves to request removal, such as YouTube.
We only accept requests for individual links to be removed.
This should be in the format as follows: https://popnable.com/india/songs/241587-yash-narvekar-parampara-thakur-muqabla
(full url path).
If you wish to request multiple link removals please use just one DMCA notice but list all the URL’s in that request.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/), popnable.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to popnable.com’s designated copyright agent identified below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to popnable.com by providing popnable.com’s designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and:
Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification; and:
(2) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property you claim has been infringed includes:
Evidence that you own the copyright to, or evidence that you are a representative of, the entity owning the infringed work or intellectual property; and:
(3) The date you originally published or registered this work; and:
(4) The date you discovered the infringement; and:
(5) The URL furnishing unlicensed copies of your work.
(6) Information reasonably sufficient to permit popnable.com to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted; and:
(7) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and:
(8) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be emailed to Popnable.com’s
designated agent at: firstname.lastname@example.org.